I love to HAHA & I HAHA alots

HAha :p


HEY GUYS , WASSUP YO ? HOW ARE YOU TODAY ? MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL GUYS . TAKCARE ! =)



story 1
Like this if you ever...

1.Was on the a Phone pretending your talking to someone
2.Scared of a bug
3.Looking up at the sun to see if you could keep your eye's wide open
4.Pretending to sleep when you parents came home

5.Talking to your self
6.Looking at the mirror to see if you hair was okay
7.Pretending to be sick
8.Tried to hide from your friends
9.Chewed gum in Class without getting caught
10.Breathed


3 am phone call..“hey are you asleep??” ....“No I`m Skydiving”.. hahahahhahaha
aq memang suke macam ni :)



story 2
Have you ever wondered why A,B,C,D,DD,E,F,G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes?

If you have wondered why but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!
{A} Almost Boobs.? 
{B} Barely there. 
{C} Can't Complain 

{D} Dang!
{DD} Double dang! 
{E} Enormous! 
{F} Fake. 
{G} Get a Reduction. 
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get u



My number one fear is PUBLIC SPEAKING. Most especially in front of my classmates. like if you HATE public speaking
tak suke yang ini --' sangat2  tak suke !!!




story 3
Teacher: Were learning the ABC today.


Student: Miss, can i go toilet please? 


Teacher: No. 


Student: Okay.

5 mins later..


Boy: Can i go toilet now please miss?

Teacher: In a minute. 

Student: Okay miss. 

Minute later..

Student: Can i go now? 

Teacher: Say the ABC first.

Student: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O Q R S T U V W X Y Z.

Teacher: Where's the letter P? 

Student: It's running down my leg miss.




okey seKArang i nak buat ape ? HAHAHA ==' lOL
saya suka mengarut dalam blog ini :))
so jangan bagi tau orang lain tau . ko jew yang tau bende nie. bye2 !!!


LOVE YOU MISS YOU